All information and statements found within this page carry no obligation. Therefore, please do not hesitate to consult us concerning the conditions, technical details, and availability of any of the products listed or the supply of services.
External links to other websites will not be constantly controlled, and therefore, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of linked pages.
The content of the webpage cannot always and permanently be current due to the temporary delay involved in updating.
The content of the webpage cannot provide the basis for any legal claim.
Check in – From 2:00 pm. Check out – By 12:00 nn. The times are flexible in regards to the availability at the resort and flight times. Unexpected departure from the resort will be charged as per the reserved booking.
1. Flights beyond 4:00 PM are not advisable as we need to consider the Philippine Coast Guard's night navigation restrictions for the boat transfers to and from our island resort.
2. The resort reserves the right to refuse transfer beyond scheduled time. In case of fortuitous event or failure to comply with this procedure, the resort shall not be held responsible of failure to avail the transfer inclusion with the room rate resulting from flight delays, forfeiture, and unused rooms.
3. Boat transfer schedule:
|ARRIVAL (From Lio Airport to Cauayan Island Resort)||DEPARTURE (From Cauayan Island Resort to Lio Airport)|
|7:30 AM to 8:00 AM||5:30 AM to 6:00 AM|
|12:00 NN to 12:30 PM||9:00 AM to 9:30 AM|
|4:00 PM to 4:30 PM||10:00 AM to 10:30 AM|
|5:00 PM to 5:30 PM||1:00 PM to 1:30 PM|
|2:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
4. The resort is not liable for any unforeseen changes in airline flight schedules that may lead to missing the final boat schedule.
5. In the event of adverse weather conditions resulting in the suspension of boat transfers, any unused reservations/nights will be forfeited. Nevertheless, our team will be on hand to help you organize your accommodation in El Nido town. Please note that the payment for this arrangement will be the responsibility of the guests.
III. Cancellation and No-Show Policy
1. All bookings are non-refundable and cannot be amended or modified.
2. In case of cancellation, a full cancellation charge shall be applied.
3. For in-house guests who decide to shorten their stay, the payment for the unused room night/s shall be non-refundable.
4. In case of a "No Show," the full amount equivalent to the total number of guaranteed night/s of reservation shall be charged.
IV. Force Majeure
In case of fortuitous events or any condition directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statuses of Philippine Government, strikes, riots, and acts of God which is beyond our control, Cauayan Island Resort shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver services, including unused rooms and missed flights, some of which may result in missed international connections. By acknowledging this agreement, Cauayan Island Resort shall not refund the payment for failure to execute arrangements specified herein.
12 years old and above are considered adults.
Children 6-11 years old shall be charged PHP 5,500 per night. The rate is inclusive of breakfast and transfers.
Children 5 years old and below are free of charge if sharing bed with adult/s or require a crib. If a child requires a separate bed, an extra child rate will be applied.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per villa, per night. All payments are in the local currency of Philippine Pesos and are subject to the global exchange rates at the time of your final transaction confirmation. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
VII. Unauthorized Boats
Cauayan Island Resort would like to remind our dear guests that having outside pre-arranged tours or activities are strictly prohibited. For security reasons, we do not allow unauthorized boats near the resort’s perimeter.
VIII. No Cooking, Cooking Appliances, or Combustibles
Outside foods and drinks are strictly not allowed on the island. Our restaurant offers an array of food that will surely delight your palate. Our food and beverage staff are ready to serve you always.
IX. 100% Smoke Free in Villas
Ask for the designated area if you wish to smoke.
X. Compulsory Gala Dinner
Compulsory Gala Dinner will apply on your reservation on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Pets are not accepted.
XII. Credit Cards
We accept Visa and MasterCard.