1. Is breakfast included?
Yes, the rate comes with a complimentary breakfast.
2. Is there available WiFi?
WiFi is available on the island.
3. How do I get to the island from El Nido Airport?
Transfers to and from the airport are complimentary.
4. Can I book my activities, meal plan and private dining in advance?
Yes, activities such as island hopping, diving and spa treatment can be booked in advance or upon arrival.
For advance reservations, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your meal plan or private dining, you may contact email@example.com
5. Is there a laundry service available in the resort?
Yes, there is an onsite laundry service for your convenience.
6. What modes of payment are available for booking?
Payments can be done through credit card, bank transfer or Wise transfer.
7. Is smoking prohibited in the resort?
All of our villas are non-smoking. You may ask for the designated area.
8. What are your child policies?
A child aged 6-11 who will be sharing a bed shall be charged with Child Supplement amounting to P 4,000 nett per night— inclusive of breakfast and transfers. A child aged 5 and below who will be sharing a bed with adults can stay for free and shall be extended with a complimentary breakfast. A la carte orders will be charged accordingly. If a child requires a separate bed, extra bed rate will apply.
9. Where is the nearest airport to the resort?
The nearest airport is Lio Airport located in El Nido.
10. What time is the breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 6AM to 10AM daily.
11. Is there an available room service?
Room service is available from 6AM to 10PM.