1. Is breakfast and transfer included?
The rate comes with a complimentary breakfast and roundtrip land and boat transfers.
2. Is there an available Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi is available on the island.
3. How do I get to the island from El Nido Airport?
From the airport, your transfer by land will take approximately 20 mins going to the pier. Once at the El Nido Pier, the speedboat transfer will take approximately 25 mins to arrive at Cauayan Island Resort.
4. Can I book my activities, meal plan, and private dining in advance?
Activities, such as island hopping, diving, and spa treatments are recommended to be booked in advance. You may also book ahead for your meal plan and private dining. For advanced reservations, you may email: email@example.com
5. Is there a laundry service available in the resort?
An onsite laundry service is available for your convenience.
6. What modes of payment are available for booking?
Payments can be done through credit card or bank transfer.
7. Is smoking prohibited in the resort?
All our villas are non-smoking. You may ask for the designated areas for smoking.
8. What are your child policies?
Children aged 6-11 who will be sharing a bed shall be charged with a Child Supplement amounting to Php 5,500 nett per night, inclusive of breakfast and roundtrip land/boat transfers. Children aged 5 and below who will be sharing a bed with adults can stay for free and shall be extended with a complimentary breakfast. A la carte orders will be charged accordingly. If a child requires a separate bed, extra bed rate will apply.
9. Where is the nearest airport to the resort?
The nearest airport is Lio Airport located in El Nido.
10. What time is the breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM daily.
11. Is there an available room service?
Room service is available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.